What is Insanity?
Insanity is a series of basic exercises completed in 30 seconds sections in groups of 4 exercises with a 30 sec rest period. Many of the exercises are of a high intensity which creates the opportunity to get really fit really quickly when adding this class into your weekly programme.
- 10 minute warmup to increase the heart rate and get your muscles warm and ready.
- Plyometric & endurance - jump training where muscles exert maximum force for a short amount of time
- Strength & Balance - exercises that increase strength and work on balance
- Agility & coordination - fast moving exercises that train for agility
- 8 minutes of functional core followed by a long stretch.
Who is the class for?
Classes are for everyone - no matter who fit you are. You can always rest and join in again later. I believe the classes are much better than the home dvd;s because you can do classes with your friends plus the format is more varied in the class and you get more of your body trained in each class than you would if you chose one type of workout at home.
There is only 52 minutes of music and 8 of those minutes are stretching, the 46 minutes of working out are the best 46 minutes of high intensity exercises you'll do all week!